Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We are always learning and staying on top of new tax laws and codes so you don't have to. This helps us continue to look for ways to minimize both individual and business taxes all year long and not just at the end of the year.
Our strategies for saving you tax money will help you:
- grow and preserve assets by keeping money in your pockets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you've made.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Below are a few of the strategies we will use to help you and/or your business:
- Shift income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through investment choices like pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.